about me (with sociological rabbit-holes linked):
- I grew up in a town that used to be a
commandeered by the government during World War II and renamed only as
"Post Office Box 1663".
- I once appeared on a reality
- My parents told the elementary school counselor they
were concerned about me because I read
- I rafted the Grand
Canyon for 18 days with my father.
- I lived in Quebec
City for 3 months in high school.
- I have a dog (Ridge Runner), and two cats
(Sparefoot Jack and Penny Dreadful [RIP]). Two of them are from West
Virginia, where there are a lot of
strays and a lot
- I have been both the best and the worst dancer
in the room.
- Some of my alternative career
paths might have been engineering, breastfeeding
counselor, and technical
theatre, though an early career assessment recommended liquid
is some stuff I've enjoyed reading, mostly fiction, in no
- The complete
stories of Zora Neale Hurston
Potter series, J.K. Rowling
- The Hobbit & Lord of the Rings,
If I Do, Percival Everett
- Fun Home, Alison Bechdel
- Tearoom Trade,
- The Man Who Mistook His Wife For a
Hat, Oliver Sacks
Poisonwood Bible, Barbara Kingsolver
of Leaves, Mark Danielewski
Remains of the Day, Kazuo Ishiguro
Solitaire, Edward Abbey
of Symbols, Carl Liungman
- A Discovery of Witches, Deborah
- A Song of Ice and Fire, George R.
- Outlander series, Diana Gabaldon